Thursday, March 10, 2016
A Written Excuse
8:23 PM
So, first, I've had intermittent trouble logging into my blog all week which has been extremely frustrating. Secondly, once I finally sorted that out, we found ourselves in the throes of a monsoon here in Mississippi, tonight, and the thunder and lightning landed a 17 pound, panting dog in my lap and on my keyboard for most of the evening. Now, that she's finally succumbed to the Benadryl we gave her, I've gotten interested in the debate and a thousand other things. Sometimes, I guess you have to concede that it's just not happenin' and so, since this is Carson's spring break, I'm going to call this my spring break, too, and we'll resume our regular schedule on Monday.
I hope y'all have a great weekend.
I hope y'all have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Ok, I don't know where I've been, but I'm just now hearing about the USPS destroying millions of dollars in newly printed stamps...
-
Well, it's that time of year again when churches on every corner are promoting their Vacation Bible Schools. Your church bulletin has li...
-
Yesterday, I woke up feeling like I was either getting the flu or had been beaten with a tire iron and just didn’t remember it. I hurt all o...
-
I got the box down from the closet in Carson’s old room. It was a box I’d packed decades ago and hadn’t really thought much about until rece...
-
I was watching the news as I got ready this morning and, during the span of about 30 minutes, there were FOUR stories that talked about peop...
-
My mother and aunt have done the Thanksgiving meal for my extended family since my grandmother passed away 24 years ago. When she died, all ...
-
A couple of nights ago, I was up late, flipping through the channels when I came across this show called "Mud Lovin' Rednecks"...
-
This past Saturday, I knew that I'd have the day all to myself. Davis was working out of town, Blair was at college, and Carson was at ...
-
If the holidays don’t make returning to a life of productivity a big enough challenge, add a first grandbaby in the mix and you’ll really h...
-
Yesterday was kind of a sad day. Nothing serious or earth shattering....just that quiet kind of sad that moms experience sometimes. My so...
Blog Archive
Labels
Labels
- Ou (1)






The southeast is getting to much of El Nino, be careful. Hugs to your doggie.
ReplyDeleteHave a fun time and keep dry, Kathleen in Az
Kathleen, we got around 7 inches of rain in our rain gauge. That was an incredible storm system! We have definitely felt the effects of El Nino.....from our scorching Christmas to this!!
Delete