Monday, November 6, 2017

Where is Joni?

So, just checking in and letting you know that I'm still among the living.  It's Christmas open house season and, well, that should explain that. I've been working late into the night trying to get ready for those. One down and one to go, so next week should find me with much more time on my hands. 

Christmas open houses at florists/gift shops/boutiques are usually held the first couple of weekends in November and, in the South, it can be difficult trying to put people in the Christmas spirit as it's usually still pretty humid and warm.  Yesterday was no exception.....but, nothing that bumping the air way down and turning on some Bing Crosby can't fix.

So, my head is completely empty and my body is exhausted and therefore, unfortunately, I have no words to pen, but we did get wedding pictures back, last week, and so I'll sign off with some of those. If you're not interested, then you can go ahead and slip out now and I won't blame you the least little bit.  I'm like that grandmother coming at you with a wallet full of school pictures.....but I guess when you invest so much time and loving effort into something, well, you just want to share it. 

I look forward to having more time to hang out here soon.

Talk to you later!





 

 









    

 

3 comments:

  1. The wedding pictures are beautiful! The one with Blair, gorgeous bride:) Very busy time in retail, you take good care of yourself.
    Have a cool Fall day Joni, Kathleen in Az

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding pictures are beautiful and your mailbox running really paid off. You look radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wedding! You look wonderful, and your daughter is a beautiful bride!

    Enjoy your work, making the holidays delightful for people. I love to go into a store with Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete


Follow by Email!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Labels

Labels