Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Just a Note

I didn't make it by here, last week, and had racked up a few things to share. I'd planned to tell some lighthearted stories accumulated from the time I'd been gone, but then this day took a turn. Those will have to wait until later in the week.

Late this afternoon, the sound of sirens on our cul-de-sac roused all of us from our houses. Confusing and unsettling was the sight of all of the emergency vehicles in our quiet, little neighborhood. Little did we know that what we were hearing from our front yards was the sound of a family being changed forever.

I promised to write, today, but it just didn't seem right, tonight. I'll check back in later in the week.

In the meantime, please, pray for the grieving family in my neighborhood. God knows exactly who they are.


Talk soon-

1 comment:


Follow by Email!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Labels

Labels