Monday, October 22, 2018

A Blog Post Slightly Longer Than a Tweet

I wouldn't really say this counts as a blog post, but I did think I should check in since it's been a little while. I've rejoined the outside world as I went to the doctor and regained my driving privileges, mid-week. I couldn't wait to drive myself somewhere. Anywhere, really. I'd even go so far to say that I may have been more excited to drive, last Wednesday, than I was when I first got my license at 15 and that's what you'd call a pretty heightened level of excitement.

I'm doing really good, but I still just run out of gas early, which is why I haven't posted. Nighttime is my writing time and I've just been conking out. That will have to work itself out soon as I must retake my rightful place as queen of the night. (wait, that doesn't sound quite right)

Anyway, I'll try to get back before the week is over. Just wanted you to know that, despite the writing goal I set for tonight, it's now 8:36 p.m.and I'm just trying to stay awake to, at least, a minimally respectable hour for a card carrying night owl.

I've been missing this! I'll get my act together soon, people.

Night!

   

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Joni, I'm happy you checked in and doing well. Rest is what the body needs to heal and I'll be waiting for the night owl to return:). Kathleen in Az

    ReplyDelete


Follow by Email!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Browse through all the blog posts over the years

view all

Labels

Labels